This programme is designed to help you live and work with Covid-19 and its implications including increased home working.
It can be completed in around 90 minutes, however we recommend that you take significantly more time to complete the checklists and to reflect on your own practice.
To help with this, the programme is divided into sections so that you can complete it in a number of sessions. We advise you to complete each section at one sitting to maximise your learning, but allowing time between study sessions may enhance your learning by allowing additional time for reflection on both your learning and your current practices.
At the end, there is an online test, successful completion of which will enable you to get a certificate to provide evidence of your learning. You should be able to demonstrate what you learnt going forward in changes to your behaviours.
The aim of the course
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the implications of health and safety legislation for working in a world living with Covid.
- Understand how to mitigate the risks to your safety, physical and mental health from Covid-19 and the measures designed to minimise its transmission
- Appreciate and mitigate the risks to your safety, physical and mental health from working at home because of Covid-19;
- Understand the need for clear communication and instructions regarding your safety, physical and mental health in a world living with Covid.
Who is it for?
This course has been designed for:
- Staff affected by changes in working practices due to Covid-19
- Businesses and their HR departments to use with staff impacted by Covid-19
- Department heads to use with staff impacted by Covid-19
Course duration and format
This course can be completed in around 90 minutes.
However we recommend that you allow at least double that to complete the checklists and to reflect on your own practice.
To help you, the course is divided into sections and we recommend that you complete the course one section at a time.